Check out it out on CNN, as Gary Tuchman interviews Diomeders about Palin....
Q: I was convicted of a felony, but have served my time and am on probation. Can I register to vote?The above comes to us courtesy of the State of Alaska website. We're all about the public service here.
A: No. A convicted felon may not register to vote unless unconditionally discharged from custody. When you are no longer on probation, a copy of your discharge papers will allow you to register.
1) Sarah Palin endorses him,
2) His campaign ads are just as offensive as he is,
3) he is part of the lawsuit to stop or delay the abuse-of-power investigation of the Palins,
4) homophobic gay basher doesn't even come close to describing him,5) he, along with Palin and other homophobes in the Lege, spent 1.2 million to hold that nasty, discriminatory advisory vote on whether or not the constitution should be amended to prohibit same-sex couples from receiving the same benefits as hetero couples (which thankfully failed),
6) he's Pete Kelly's brother,7) During his tenure as CEO of GVEA, the Intertie was conceived and permitted - the latter occurring without a Best Interest Finding made by the State- thanks to legislation sponsored by his bro,
8) he makes little effort to hide his disdain for the "little people" (i.e. everyone else except his bizness cronies),9) he holds everyone else to a different energy standard than himself (we should all turn off our lights and conserve fuel, while he flies all over in his private plane),
10) he has a low opinion of Natives (although I am sure he would righteously deny it), and indeed of anyone who is not white, Christian, conservative, and hetero,11) he writes vituperative, mean opinion pieces as a state legislator,
12) he's buds with the sewer mafia and Seekins - need we say more?