Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Pothole Ate My Subaru

Which is why I'm still AWOL.

Okay, so it was not so much a case of 'ate", but I damn near dropped the Soob into a pothole rapidly developing into a tire eating monster on the curve on the back side of Ballaine Hill. It's a great place for a pothole, don't you think? I'll get a picture before it is repaired, hopefully, for show and tell here.

Thinking on the pace at which roads are repaired, I've got a least a month.

I'm still traveling, and had I anything of particular bloggy goodness to post, or any time for that matter, y'all would be the first to know.

See you next week.

2 comments:

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

If it's in the downhill lane on the curve just before the bridge, then someone who ain't paying attention is gonna go into the swamp!

CabinDweller said...

Would you believe they already fixed it?