Monday, September 15, 2008

And Now For Something Completely Different


Garden flowers

Just to create some visual and mental relief from the apparently bottomless pit of Palingerie*, here are some of the fruits of my labor this summer. Granted it was rainy and yucky, but I still managed to get food (plus some to put up for this winter) from the garden.



garden in late summer

*except the splendidly hilarious Tina Fey as Palin doppleganger, which I know has been blogged to death - but as a palinphobe, I have to acknowledge Fey's magnifcant mimicry. Alas, if only it was all about just providing top drawer fodder for comics. Hey Tina, I thought North Pole was the crystal meth capital of Alaska, not Wasilla.


the makings of a strawberry rhubarb pie

2 comments:

CabinDweller said...

Ah, I have severe garden envy.

Anonymous said...

Crap, you had a summer! Sigh from Seldovia