Friday, July 21, 2006

Blame it on the Duck

Or, Living Fat and Happy in a Jacuzzi really cuts into your blog-time...

Soooo, my fellow Alaskans and the rest of you unlucky enough to live Outside, how is your summer going?

I've been housesitting and halibut fishing and clam-digging and grilling and beer-drinking and frankly, while I love the Summer Madness as much as the next red-blooded Alaskan, damn, I'm getting a little ragged around the edges.

The housesitting proved strenuous, indeed, what with the required nightly jacuzzi-ing and beer-drinking. So much so that I've been too exhausted to blog.

Which is my excuse for missing out on that wonderful Murkowski campaign ad that Flic the Bic so loved. And have you noticed how all those Palin signs that just sprouted up over night like mushrooms? I've seen a number of Binkley signs, but not in numbers approaching those of Palin.

No comments: