While it is therapeutic to rant about politics, I seem to be falling into a pattern: political rant followed by a non-political one. This does not indicate well-roundedness, or Buddistness, or any other positive spiritual/mental state on my part.
Or rather, it's not intelligent design on my part, it's just random.
Confession #1: I am a serious music junkie and compulsive mix CD maker. Highlights of the playlist for today:
1. "Requiem for O.M.M. " by Of Montreal
2. "Velocity Girl" by Snow Patrol
3. "Melt Your Heart" by Jenny Lewis
4. "Little White Lies" by Ella Fitzgerald
5. "New Slang" by the Shins
6. "Siki Siki Baba" by the Kocani Orkestar
7. "Poor Ellen Smith" by Neko Case and the Pine Valley Cosmonauts
8. "Leader of the Free World" by Elbow
9. "Noisy at the Circus" by Head Like a Kite
10. "Memorial Day" by The Perceptionists"